Hi everyone! It’s me, Star!
As of today it has been SIX MONTHS since I came to live with Lady, Man, and Dozer. I can’t believe it’s been that long.
Over the last six months I have:
- Been saved from the pound where I faced certain death
- Graduated from two obedience classes, a Delta therapy prep class, and an agility class
- Got my Canine Good Citizen title
- Made lots of friends and gone to lots of new places
- Conquered my fear of tile floors
- Destroyed every single stuffy in the house
Not too shabby if I say so myself.
There were many other dogs at the pound when I was there. They were all perfectly good dogs–like me–and they were all very hopeful that they could have a home of their own.
But I think a lot of them did not find a home, and that makes me very sad. They could have all been my friends if they had found a family!!
So today I would like to remind everyone to please…
Make Adoption Your First Option!