Hello dear readers!
A little while ago, Dozer’s friend Quizz tagged me to do the Honesty meme. Dozer hid this fact from me until just recently, evidently because he felt I was not honest enough for the task. After a “discussion” during which I repeatedly stole his toys from him, Dozer agreed to let me participate in the Honesty meme in exchange for his precious Tug Toy (I will destroy this toy some day, I swear it).
So, the goal of the Honesty meme is to tell ten honest things about one’s self. Here are ten honest things about me.
- I love other dogs more than I love treats. Seriously. As long as they are nice dogs.
- I like people, but I’m a little unsure around them. Sometimes I’m more comfortable when I’m being ignored.
- It took a very long time for the Lady to convince me that tile floors were not evil.
- I admit I am not totally, completely, 100% housetrained. Really, if carpets were not meant as toilets, why are they as soft as a well-kept lawn?
- I am extraordinarily flexible when I feel like it. I can bend all sorts of ways.
- My eyes are so yellow that people think my gaze is sort of creepy. I have not yet figured out how to use this to my advantage.
- The Lady keeps trying to train me to do things. I’m not sure I want to do these things. Treats are nice but disobedience is better.
- When I first came to this house, I didn’t really know what to do with toys. Now I LOVE toys! And also socks, towels, and pieces of paper. I do not know why the Lady does not approve of my love for those things.
- I really want to eat the chickens in the back yard.
- I love my big bro Dozer sooooo much!!! He is my best friend.
So there you have it. I think Dozer has already passed this meme around, but if you haven’t done it and you would like to, please be my guest! As long as you are honest, that is.